lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

"MY LAST VACATIONS"


My vacations were really wonderful, because I had good time with my family, my boyfriend and my friends. I could also rest a lot and this was the best thing, because I needed it time ago.

Beginning my vacations, I was at home helping my aunt in the works home, so I could play great time with my nephew Angel , with my cousins Luis and Laura and my Pet Matius.
I also went out many times with my boyfriend to dance and also to eat ice cream, pizza etc.

I went to the beach 2 times.
First I went to the beach of "caño dulce" with most of my family this was a walk of the church where I go. I was happy, because I was with my family, and my boyfriend. Then like in two weeks I went to Santa Marta's city, but my family wasn't in this walk, if not my boyfriend's family this walk was grand, because I shared a lot of time with my in-laws jijiji and I could meet the rest of the family. When we arrived to Santa Marta's city, we went to "playa blanca" it is a clean beautiful sea, without waves and blue. I had a good time there, we take a bath in the beach, I take the sun and I ate shrimps, my boyfriend gives myself a pretty necklace that make Santa Marta's people. Then that we visit the beach we went to the "Rio Frio" it is very beautiful GOD....
It is relaxing, very cold their name says it. we were here from 3 o'clock:00 pm to 5 o'clock: oo pm. I cannot complain it. I had a great day!!!!!

For all these places that I mention is necessary to take different articles that help us to be better for example: I take a towel, shampoo and balm for the hair, cream, a brush, some beach sandals, sunscreen, money jejeej, a bathing suit, some underwear and the most important thing a photographic camera. After those walks I was at home using my computer.
I also was with my boyfriend and visit to my family. Finally I can say that my vacations were very fun.


I recommend you for your next vacations the tourist places that I said before they are very pretty, incredible, splendind and very visited.
“Santa Marta is majestic and a magnify place to rest, if we are very tired and if we have some stress. Good after enjoying at the 100 % is also very rich to be with people that you want. You can also make the things that you like (facebook) jiji is a lie, your favorite activities like I did it.



12 comentarios:

  1. I hope my next vacations will be also fun!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good...
    Now that you know a little more about punctuation and spelling, make the necessary corrections on your composition.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey yese...your vacations were excellent....i loved your composition....good job!!!...jejjeje...Success!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. congratulations for your composition!! you really enjoyed your vacations eh?' i will to visited playa blanca jej

    ResponderEliminar
  5. dear friend i like your blog and your photo whit your boyfriend, i notice than you like drink beer........... jejejejejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great for the comments in all your classmates´blogs.Also, your interest in the activities done in class is outstanding.Keep it up.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. olgaaaa jajajaj you are a little snoopy!!! jajajja nooo... friend is a lie

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Just a minor correction: in English, the word "vacation" is countable, so in your story, you should say, "My last vacation" (without the "s"). Keep up the good work

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar